1. Types of data processed / Links to other web pages
The Web respects your privacy. Through this Site The Web does not collect or process any type of personal data, except those collected through contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The Web does not assume any responsibility of any kind on the web pages of third parties that appear linked on this Site.
2. Collection and use of information
In order to improve this Site, in terms of system performance and usability, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in log files on your computer.
What type of data does this information include?
• your IP address
• browser type
• selected language
• Internet Service Provider (ISP)
• date hour.
For what purpose do we use this information?
This information is used on an aggregate basis to improve the management of this Site, analyze trends, and gather demographic data about our users. The information collected may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience and/or present special offers, statistical studies and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used in combination with Personal Data, the aggregate is treated as Personal Data.
To optimize our services, this Site, email messages, online services, advertisements and interactive applications may use "cookies".
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file (small file) that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, normally made up of letters and numbers, sent by our website's server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to remember your presence when a new connection is established between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to present personalized web pages that can turn the visit to the website of The Web into an individual experience adjusted to personal preferences.
What kind of cookies are there?
1.) According to the residence time:
• Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this Site to function properly.
• Persistent cookies: favor the user experience (for example, offering personalized navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period depends on the settings you have entered in your browser. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to this Site's server each time you visit it. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) According to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal (for example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc).
• Analysis Cookies: Are those that, well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the web page in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, if applicable, may be included on this Site from which provide the requested service. These cookies store information on your behavior obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies used on the web: (https://www.cookieserve.com/)
4. Third party cookies
5. Monitoring and Analysis
For the continuous optimization of its marketing communications, the Web uses the analytical software Google Analytics. This technology allows to know the online behavior of the visitor in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Site. The information is collected through pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous, it is not linked to personal data and the Web does not share it with third parties for their independent use. All information necessary for analysis is stored on servers at Google.
6. Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Please remember that certain features and full functionality of this Site may not be available after disabling cookies. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
• If you use Mozilla Firefox: Tools menu, options, privacy, history, custom settings.
• If you use Internet Explorer: Tools menu, internet options, privacy, settings.
• If you use Google Chrome: Settings menu, show advanced options, privacy, content settings.
• If you use Safari: Preferences menu, security.
Responsible: FREIXA GASTRONOMIA SL
Postal address: CALLE JORGE JUAN, 15 - PLT 5 2 28001 MADRID (Madrid) Spain
You can also contact us to access any personal information we have collected through this Site or to exercise your right to rectify, block or cancel this information.
The Web makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is accurate and current.
9. Web beacons or pixel tags (2)
This Site uses web beacons (also called “pixel tags”). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, that is placed on a web page or in an email to monitor the online behavior of the user who visits the web page. These images mainly use third-party technologies, in the case of this Site they are used to monitor visitor activity, such as knowing which pages of the Site you visit, when and from where (country/city).